Direct Response Marketing is a method designed to spark a direct response by encouraging your target person to take a specific action.
Most people love this because they get an opportunity to be heard, and business owners love it because they willingly raise their hands and express interest in what’s being offered.
Direct response marketing doesn’t use new tactics, it’s simply a way of communicating. Familiar avenues are:
- Social media ads
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Radio and TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing,” said Jay Abraham, one of the world’s highest-paid marketing consultants and strategic business problem solver.
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
- You can activate it during lulls in business
- Empowering you to create deeper and more impactful relationships with customers
- A great way to upsell and cross-sell to current customers
- Low-cost way to generate new business
- Offers measurable results
- Reach outside your local area for new business with a fresh campaign
- Use it to leverage introductory small sales into large sales
- A cost-effective way to reach target markets
- Use it to evaluate and increase the effectiveness of your sales force
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business and reach out to everyone in your target market. Our GUIDED TOUR can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get you on your way to heightened success. Let’s dig in!